CONSUME MAIM TIME on your podcast player of choice... and YouTube!
#061: I'm quitting my main job that I've been working for 8 years to pursue a full-time freelance copywriting career. From April 2022, I'll basically be totally running my own business, pitching and closing leads, working on projects, building my ever-increasing portfolio, and STACKING PAPER.
That’s right, I’m deluding myself into thinking I know more than I actually do and DUNNING-KRUGERING MY WAY TO SUCCESS! Woohoo! I'mma becum the Mfkin' Dunning-Kruger of Copywriters, m8!
Does this mean I'm totally rich and successful and all that sheeeeiiiit? NO. But it's a huge step in that direction, and I'm just getting started.
- No more daily 1-hour commutes, 2 times a day, adding up to 10+ hours of commute time a week. I get that time back.
- I can set my own schedule to work, and have even more freedom than I already did.
- I can work from a laptop at a café on the other side of the country by a beach like one of those digital gonads or whatever they're called, as long as I has INTERNETZ. I can work almost anywhere in the world if I so choose! Doesn't mean I'm leaving Korea anytime soon, but it's awesome to know that I can do it if I want.
- I'm that much closer to living that "4-Hour Workweek" ideal. Not that I'd only work 4 hours, but that I'd have the freedom to do whatever I want with my time.
- I'm able to get paid more doing something I'm interested in and good at, which is writing content and ads for blockchain/crypto projects, whitepapers, e-commerce products & services, see the back-end of interesting businesses and industries, and so on.
- I'll have way more time and resources to devote to MAIM TIME! In fact, I never have to monetize this show if I don't want to. Why?
- I can make more than enough money I need for the rest of my gawd-man life, whenever and wherever I am.
This is the most exciting time of my life. I'm in a critical period of transition personally, financially, spiritually.
How did I get here? Where do I begin?
How can this help you in your own personal journey towards what you see as "success"?
Tune in and SEE WHAT TIME IT IS!
Check out the webpage for this MAIM TIME episode for more!Support the show